Friday, March 14, 2014

Pre Order TODAY and SAVE

Dear Friends, We are going to beat the system while saving cash and reducing carbon emissions. PRE-ORDER the book with us! If you live in the Las Vegas area, you can submit your payment to Hillary Salon via Paypal and guarantee your copy of my latest work [*TINS*] TWENTY THIRTEEN Renaissance. Self-publishing through Blurb, books are actually printed and shipped to order. Order 1 book, they print and ship 1 book. Order 100, they print and ship 100. I will be placing bulk orders to fulfill local demand, this way you can get your individual copy, complete with personal autographed dedication (if desired), without having to spend the extra $7.99 shipping cost. HOORAY I recently took the book to a local retailer who specializes in underground literature for an appraisal of what I should charge, or what people would be willing to pay for a self-published work representing local Las Vegas culture, and he suggested the market rate of $15. I like the sound of that, but I'm going to keep to my original offer $9.99+ 0.59 s+H To my friends far and wide, the downloadable eBook (currently the only profitable version available) is only $1.99 http://blur.by/1pFgMkM

No comments:

Post a Comment