Friday, August 22, 2014

Birthday FUN-raiser

Dear Friends,
If every person who claims to know and like me were to contribute 1 or 2 dollars to my birthday FUN-raising campaign, I could have the happiest birthday EVER.

If you know me, you are likely aware that I do not have any parents or grandparents left in this world- the people most likely to spoil you or possibly do something unexpected for you on your birthday.

This year, now in my 37th rotation, I have finally taken it upon myself to give myself an awesome birthday present. Hillary and I are going to Austin, TX for the weekend!

We have some great friends, that we dearly miss, that we will be visiting and staying with for a long overdue reconnect.

The trip is booked. We are going. Hillary’s first time, my second, visiting the Texas capital that is legendary for it’s music scene but far more importantly it’s CULINARY SCENE.

We want to go completely travel channel in this town and EAT everything that looks remotely interesting. (Is that bad?)

Being that we will be gone all weekend long and unable to hoist a glass together (like we would if we stayed home), how about throwing in a dollar or two to our cause?

While you’re at it, we would love your advice on Austin’s can’t miss eating and drinking establishments.

In return for your buying me a taco and a beer on my birthday, I will report back to you, in hilariously entertaining detail, the adventures that we get ourselves into, here in this blog, Nevadan Earthling,
nevadanearthling.blogspot.com

Like I said before, If every person who claims to know and like me were to contribute 1 or 2 dollars to my birthday FUN-raising campaign, I could have the happiest birthday EVER.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=G3HRKEFQUGREL



No comments:

Post a Comment